Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Do they ever outgrow boxes?


Yes, we still have a few boxes that I'm slowly getting through. When I looked over the railing to find the girls in thier little box "fort," I couldn't help but shoot a picture. I really thought they had outgrown playing with boxes!
Little did I know that even thier 10 year-old brother has yet to be finished with the box infatuation. This was just a few days later when Brian was putting together a much-needed bookshelf in our bedroom. He finally got all the way in, but is hiding from the camera. Of course, his sister is trying to help me out. The other thing you can't see is that this one is fresh out of the shower and I'm not sure he is wearing anything but the box. Once again---boys!!

3 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

That's too funny! Your kids are so cute. I don't think they ever grow out of boxes well until the have to use them for what their made for, like us, then they become less fun:)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Boxes are the best toy, they fuel the imagination! Maybe that is what some of the stodgy kinda folks need, a box!!

Lanna said...

Porter loves boxes, too. I finally got rid of "his" moving box. So far, he hasn't noticed. I love that last picture with Zach in the skinny box. Oh to be that skinny. :)