Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow! The girls are no longer kindergarteners! I now have proud first graders and a reservedly proud (gotta stay cool) fifth grader. They are all very anxious to find out about their new schools--not necessarily anxious to start though. With school out, the end is almost in sight! We leave for Texas on the 2nd and my family starts coming to town for my retirement this Monday. So we have quite a busy week ahead of us! I've promised the kids one last excursion to Disneyland. I think they've forgotton I'm retiring this week. If you ask them, this week is Disney! I'm sure it'll be great. The only way it would be better is if Daddy could join us there. We all miss him terribly. Brian will be in Thursday night. For three nights we will resemble a complete family again! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

Happy retirement my friend. You better add more pictures to your blog so we can keep in contact. What we've seen of you house...BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Suzie said...

So glad you made it safely! When will Brain be there again? I too cant wait to see some more pictures of your lovely new home!