Sunday, July 6, 2008

Texas

Well, we finally made it! After a long and arduous trip, it's good to be in our new home! Three days on the road with three children is definitely an adventure. The challenge really lied with selecting safe places to stop and getting Zach to a restroom. Things I had always taken for granted with Brian around.
While there is an awful lot to do in the house, I am determined to have a fun summer with the kids! So much of my unpacking is being put off until school starts next month. It'll get done eventually. This is the first summer I've had off with my children and we are going to enjoy it, even if it means digging through boxes for our next set of clean clothes. Brian really did alot and has the kitchen and important areas set up well for us. We even have the guest room functional. So we hope to see friends out this summer!

1 comment:

Nocella Clan said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of your new home. We miss you guys. I am so glad you made it to Texas safe. Keep in touch guys.