After looking at Lanna's and Monica's blogs, I figured I'd attempt this. I'm not real sure it will be as interesting as either of theirs, but here goes:
4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting used to the exciting and terrifying realization that I was now a mom--Zach was born in May.
2. Brian, Zach and I were sealed in the St. Louis temple.
3. Making the oh-so-difficult decision about staying in the Air Force vs. staying home with my beautiful new baby.
4. Moved from Colorado Springs (Air Force Academy) to Northern California (Beale Air Force Base).
4 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Moved to LA
2. Spending many sleepless nights and numerous ER visits with a Kiersten who ALWAYS had pneumonia or croup until they finally diagnosed her with asthma--it was a long year!
3. Running on the beach almost daily. Loved the scenery and having a body that didn't hurt! LOL
4. In addition to my job (medical lab), I took on a significant additional duty. I became the team chief for In Place Patient Decontamination. Went to Texas for training and quickly realized how much I had bitten off in this responsibility.
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Finally dove into our last indoor room with boxes--the office. It was bad (and still is). But I managed to get about 20 or so boxes unpacked. The problem is, much of it is just in piles on the floor, not sure of where it needs to go.
2. Played a long and arduous game of Scrabble with Zach (Brian finally came to a frustrated Zach's rescue).
3. Played a game of Frog Jam with Meghan and Kiersten.
4. Read the newest Rolling Stone feature on the Jonas Brothers--I have to keep up with my daughter's heart throbs! LOL
4 shows I stop for when flipping through channels:
1. Dog the Bounty Hunter (I know, I know)
2. Diners, Dives and Drive-ins (our newest Food Network find)
3. Mythbusters
4. Ghost Whisperer
4 Biggest Joys of My Life Right Now:
1. My family.
2. My new house.
3. Discovering interesting finds in our new local area
4. Spending time with friends
4 things that you might not know about me:
1. I love animals--even wanted to be a vet as a child
2. I once attempted writing a book--losing confidence in myself, though, I trashed the whole thing
3. I am a rocker a heart--don't know if that is really a secret
4. I am extremely "double-jointed"--a freak of nature really--the medical term for it is "hyperflexible." But I am "hyperflexible" in virtually all of my joints. I could do great party tricks as a kid. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Nope the rocker thing is so far form secret these days!!! But that is one of those things that make you so special! I am so glad Dog is back on! We missed it. And thank you for introducing us to him, we love that show too.
I'm sure you've done quite a few "party tricks" for Brian with your hyperflexible skills!!!
Well, I didn't want to go there, but since you mention it... You are so BAD!! LOL
Post a Comment