Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whew!

Yes--I took this picture--can you believe it!? LOLThe last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind! As mentioned earlier, my sister and her family visited for a week. We did all the sightseeing things--the Alamo, the Riverwalk, the Natural Bridge Caverns, great Texas BBQ, you name it. The day after she left, my mother and her husband came. Then we got to see all the same sights all over again! LOL My mother just left and tomorrow morning I pick up my close friend, Mary, from L.A. at the airport. While I am so excited to see her, I know Brian is very ready to be done with company! It's good that I'm married to such a patient man! Luckily, he and Mary get along great, so that helps!

I have been making great use of my birthday present and thought I might post some of my favorite pictures of the last few weeks here. Please be patient with my novice abilities--I'm just having fun!


I know--obviously I didn't take this one. But it's one of the few I got of my sister and I together. We were having fun with hats.

Yes, Sarah had to be the rebel and refuse to wear the pink hat. Even Joel went with our pink theme (at least for about 5 seconds)--gotta love it!!

Just a picture I shot on the Riverwalk.

Another Riverwalk shot.

Kiersten looking much more sweet than she often acts!

These are some cool pics from the Natural Bridge Caverns.

Kiersten and Meghan outside the caverns with their cousin, Seth.





This is my favorite!
Well, time to go get ready for more guests and another fun-filled weekend!!





















2 comments:

Lanna said...

Give Mary a HUGE hug from me! I miss you both!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! They are so neato!