Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow in Texas?!

I know this is a pitiful amount of frost/snow compared to those in other parts of the country. But I didn't think it snowed in Texas! (Not that I would mind a bit) We are still in debate as to whether this was a light snowfall last night that just stuck on the roofs or hail. I say snow. I will hang on to my fantasies of a white Christmas. The only negative is the brutal wind that seems to be accompanying this cold spell. It seems to drop the temperature another 20 or 30 degrees--not to mention throwing debris all over our subdivision. Regardless, I've chosen to put on warm, snuggly clothes, light candles (as I'm not adept with the fireplace), play Christmas music and stay in for the day!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

How nice!!! Toasty warm here. Went walkin gon the beach adn got a bit of a burn today! Wish it was colder.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...hello? Is this thing on? Is anyone there? Caryl? Did you get stuck in a blizzard? Where did you go?