No, as you can see, we did not get lost in a blizzard! lol Rather, we were lost in a flurry of family and friends visiting almost nonstop. The first visit was my sister and her family over Thanksgiving, which I did manage to blog about. The most recent visit just ended last week and was my father and stepmother. In between, we had my mother and stepfather, my good friend from San Pedro, Mary, my nephew, Brian's mother and stepfather and Brian's grandmother. I guess through all of the hustle and bustle, my blog took a back seat.
Since I do regard my blog much as my journaling. I plan on updating a few of the holidays highlights through several posts, to bring me up to date. If it bores you--skip it. I need to do this to ease my conscience. :)



1 comment:
Welcome back! We have missed you so!
I totally understand about the flood of visitors! They totally make the holidays brighter!
Post a Comment