Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mary

The same day my mother left, my friend, Mary arrived. I've missed her and many of my friends so much that her visit was like a breath of fresh air! We spent alot of time just reminiscing and catching up. On Saturday we had a CAbi show (Mary's business) which turned out fantastic! Not only did I get some beautiful clothes, but two of my military friends came and I was able to catch up with them as well. One of them, Emma, I hadn't seen in about 3 years. It was wonderful touching base with her again! Emma did a Breast Cancer 3-day with me, used to babysit the kids and spend holidays with us in L.A. After that fun night, Mary had one day left here and we went at it full-throttle! We did the Alamo, had lunch on the Riverwalk, visited New Braunfels and shopped quaint little Gruene. All in time to have her to the airport by 5! It was a whirlwind day--but we had a great time. Once again, my regret is that I didn't take one picture. I even had my camera with me all day on our sightseeing day and we even discussed having the waiter take our picture, but it never happened. Oh well--there's next time!~

No comments: