Just thought I'd show a little of what is around the home. We are thoroughly enjoying it here--it seems more and more each day. That is, except for all of my friends that I miss so much!! (hence the blog!!)
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Hook 'em Horns!
As I stated in earlier posts, longhorns often hang out just to the side of our house. We definitely know we are in Texas!!
This was taken out a second floor side window (the game room).
Another view from the side gameroom window--only this one taken by Kiersten.
Yet another--in the distance you can see the ranch house. There are horses and more longhorns up by the house--it's beautiful!!
This is the view out the gameroom window facing the back of the house. If you look closely, there are cows up by the outbuilding.
Just another angle out the back gameroom window. It's all the same ranch. Our understanding is that they have no intentions of selling. We are keeping our fingers crossed b/c we love the view!
Here is the cozy little furniture I bought for the deck that leads out of our bedroom. It's very nice sitting out there in the evenings with a light breeze--so much more quiet than LA!! LOL
Just thought I'd show a little of what is around the home. We are thoroughly enjoying it here--it seems more and more each day. That is, except for all of my friends that I miss so much!! (hence the blog!!)
Just thought I'd show a little of what is around the home. We are thoroughly enjoying it here--it seems more and more each day. That is, except for all of my friends that I miss so much!! (hence the blog!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It looks so relaxing and un city like. I love it! I think it will be a wonderful place for those kiddos to grow up!
OK I don't want to work anymore! I want to chill at your house.
Come on down! I have your bedroom all ready for you--it actually has a big window seat that looks out on the ranch!!
Post a Comment