Friday, August 22, 2008

Da Bears!

Well, Brian being in Seattle has been really tough on all of us--most of all him! However, he did have one incredible highlight last weekend! He was able to attend a preseason Bears/Seahawks game. Being the avid Bears' fan he is, this was an incredible boon to his lonely and work-driven life up there! This picture was taken with his cell phone, but it is still evident how great his seats were. I was so happy for him! I guess the only let down was that they lost in overtime--you can't have it all, right!? As much fun as he had at the game, we are all very anxious to welcome him home tomorrow for good! Brian starts his permanent job on Monday (same day the kids go back to school) so, hopefully, we can begin to establish some normalcy and routine in our household next week. We can't wait--we've missed Daddy so much!!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh that sounds wonderful that you will all be in a routine! And then you can just read and finish the Twilight series while they slave away at work and school! LOL heehee, but seriously, we are super happy for you guys!

Caryl said...

Yes, I have grandiose dreams of getting sooo much done while they are at school and working. But I have a feeling you are right and that will all take a back seat until I finish the Twilight series. I should finish the third book tonight!

rachel said...

Hi Caryl- Thank you so much for your donation to our Buddy Walk! I was so excited to see your link from Lacey's blog! Please email me your address, we've made a little "thank you" for supporting our team! rachelegbert@gmail.com

Lanna said...

OK guys, time to update the blog. Are you getting rained out from Ike? Worried minds (who have no idea about Texas geography) want to know. :)